HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET INTO A BEAUTIFUL RENT TO OWN HOME IN BALTIMORE MARYLAND WITHOUT THE BANK!
Let the Journey to Home Ownership begin at this Rent to Own home in Baltimore Maryland in the Roland Park neighborhood of Baltimore City!
Rent to Own Home in Baltimore Maryland
AVAILABLE FOR MOVE IN AS EARLY AS February 15, 2021
Rent to Own Terms:
- Option Price: $795,000
- Option Fee Required: 3% ($23,850) to 5% (39,750). This non-refundable fee is flexible depending on applicant.
- Rent to Own Monthly Rent: $4,500
- RENT ONLY: $4,300/month
- Term: 18 months
- Note: This property is for “Rent to Own”/”Lease Option”. Gross income should be at least 3-4x the rent. For this property we are seeking a tenant with annual gross income of at least $150,000. No evictions or extensive civil litigation, good rental history, credit score at least 550. Application fee per adult is $50. Option Fee required to move in after application approval.Tenants are responsible for all utilities and Wifi.
Tenants are responsible for all utilities and Wifi. Roland Park renovated Tudor style brick and stucco house on a large lot*grand central hall and staircase*Fine architectural detail!! It is next to all the retails on University parkway and 41st St, next to Rotunda and all other retails and restaurants. Great house for entertaining!!
Challenged Credit is Okay. When banks say no, we say yes. Get another chance at home ownership.
This beautifully renovated 4,322 sqft single family house in the safe Roland Park neighborhood and is very walkable!
This home is a great fit for those who want to own but need some time to repair their credit! You’ll have 1.5+ years to exercise your Option to buy this home while living in & renting today as credit is being restored! Don’t miss your opportunity to move into this modern renovated Rent to Own Home in Baltimore Maryland!
Challenged credit, low credit, no credit, and self-employed income will all be considered!
100% of your Option Fee goes toward the Option Price and/or Closing Costs of the home! The option to purchase can be exercised at any time during or at the end of the lease period. Tenants are required to pay a $50 application fee & work with credit repair company & mortgage broker for screening of timeline to qualify for mortgage loan.
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 baths
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Stove/Range/Dishwasher/Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Room
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Tile, and Hardwood Flooring
- Plenty of shopping, restaurants, and universities nearby!
- Bus/Light Rail Lines
This Home Won’t Last Long! Contact to schedule showing!
The great thing about a Rent-to-Own or lease option is that you can move into one of our homes and you are given the time to fix up whatever is preventing you from qualifying now, whether it be credit or income. When you apply with us you will be introduced to our program which prepares tenants to qualify for mortgages. The application fee is $50 per applicant (namely, the person(s) whose income will be considered when applying for a mortgage)
To Submit An Application ASAP:
- Go to apply.prequalteam.com/BCK-LLC
- Complete the full application and submit
- The pre-qualifying company will contact you from a 412 or 724 area code number, so anticipate and answer their call. They will work with you regarding affordability of the home. They will provide you with your customized mortgage preparation action plan. We can make a decision on your application very quickly, typically within 48 hours