HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET INTO AN AFFORDABLE RENT TO OWN HOME IN BALTIMORE CITY WITHOUT THE BANK!
Let the Journey to Home Ownership begin at this Rent to Own home in Baltimore Maryland in the Milton-Montford neighborhood of Baltimore City!
Rent to Own Home in Baltimore City Maryland
Rent to Own Terms:
- Option Price: $189,000
- Option Fee Required: 3% ($5,697) to 5% ($9,495). This fee is flexible depending on applicant.
- Rent to Own Monthly Rent: $1,500
- Term: 18 months
- Note: This property is for “Rent to Own”/”Lease Option”. We are looking for someone who wants to buy a house. However, if you would like to RENT ONLY, the monthly rent is $1,500/Month. Gross income should be at least 3-4x the rent. For this property we are seeking a tenant with annual gross income of at least $54,000.
Challenged Credit is Okay. When banks say no, we say yes. Get another chance at home ownership.
This 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom is one of the more spacious properties in Ashland. Nestled in the heart of Baltimore City this end unit all brick home has amazing hard wood flooring and all new appliances. The exposed brick adds character and a feeling of warmth to the environment. The property has a open floor plan along with recess lighting and a finished basement. Close to colleges and just minutes from downtown Baltimore. This property is extremely engaging, excellent lighting and a spacious back yard!
This home is a great fit for those who want to own but need some time to repair their credit!
You’ll have 1.5+ years to exercise your Option to buy this home while living in & renting today as credit is being restored! Don’t miss your opportunity to move into this modern renovated Rent to Own Home in Baltimore City Maryland!
Challenged credit, low credit, no credit, and self-employed income will all be considered!
100% of your Option Fee goes toward the Option Price and/or Closing Costs of the home! The option to purchase can be exercised at any time during or at the end of the lease period. Tenants are required to pay a $50 application fee & work with credit repair company & mortgage broker for screening of timeline to qualify for mortgage loan.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Living Room
- Stove/Range/Dishwasher/Garbage Disposal
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Spacious Fenced In Backyard
- Tile, and Hardwood Flooring
- Exposed Brick
- Finished Basement
- Downtown Baltimore
- Shopping stores and schools
- Collington Square, Frank C Bocek Park, and Butchers Hill Historic District Park
- Bus/Light Rail Lines
This Home Won’t Last Long! Move in today! Contact to schedule showing!
The great thing about a Rent-to-Own or lease option is that you can move into one of our homes and you are given the time to fix up whatever is preventing you from qualifying now, whether it be credit or income. When you apply with us you will be introduced to our program which prepares tenants to qualify for mortgages. The application fee is $50 per applicant (namely, the person(s) whose income will be considered when applying for a mortgage)
To Submit An Application ASAP:
- Go to apply.prequalteam.com/BCK-LLC
- Complete the full application and submit
- The pre-qualifying company will contact you from a 412 or 724 area code number, so anticipate and answer their call. They will work with you regarding affordability of the home. They will provide you with your customized mortgage preparation action plan. We can make a decision on your application very quickly, typically within 48 hours