Need Help Selling Your Maryland Home – Rent to Own?
Selling Your Maryland Home – Rent to Own Can Be Simple. We Will Help You!
Selling Your Maryland Home – Rent To Own Is A Great Option To Sell Your Home
- Are you trying to sell your home and not having any luck?
- Are you having to make 2 payments or not able to move into your new house?
- Are you trying to sell your home For Sale By Owner and not receiving enough interest?
- Have you been considering renting to a regular tenant because your house didn’t sell on the market?
- Are you able to wait for a buyer to buy your house within a year or two?
We Can Lease Option Your Home
Here’s how we work:
We’re local Maryland investors with lots of experience in the Maryland real estate market.
We often buy properties fast for cash, but we have other creative solutions too.
- Do you owe more on your house than it’s worth?
- Are your monthly payments more than you can afford?
- Has your property been on the market without any buyers?
- Did you inherit property and want to make a smart decision?
Our Services Are FREE to You & NO Commissions Required
What Are The Benefits Of Selling My Home As a Lease Purchase?
Selling Your Maryland Home – Rent to Own is a great option, especially if you already tried listing your home.
- Get your asking price! Since you’re allowing the tenant to lease purchase the home, you get your price, as long as the market or an appraisal supports it!
- Fill the house quickly. With the massive database of tenants that we have access to, we can normally assign the option within 45-60 days.
- No commission fees! There are no fees to the seller. You pay nothing to us!
- Tax benefits! You will receive benefits such as depreciation etc.
- Largest market of tenants! With many visitors per month looking for a lease purchase, there is a massive database of people that are very close to being ready to finance that need a lease purchase to finish meeting the lender’s guidelines.
- Better quality tenants! They fully intend on exercising the option as soon as they can qualify.
- The tenant takes wonderful care of the property! Since they are buying the property, they take care of it and keep it well maintained.
We aren’t attorneys or accountants. Please make sure you get good legal and tax advice on your situation.
We’ll make sure you get all the right documents, fill out the right forms, and that everything is handled with the utmost respect and courtesy. We’ll get it all explained to you and make sure you understand the details.
There are a lot of guidelines and laws involved with every real estate transaction, and our goal is always to make sure that we do the best job possible, every time.
We have a great reputation in Maryland because of our honest communication and fairness to everyone. We work hard improving communities and helping neighbors out, one home at a time.
If this sounds interesting to you, fill out the form below, or call us now at 301-842-4725 to learn about the options we offer.